2023 Nissan ARIYA
2023 Nissan ARIYA
Range up To
304 MILES 87 kWh battery
4.8 SECONDS (select trims only)
389 HP (select trims only)
2023 Nissan ARIYA Inventory
Roam free with plenty of
With our most advanced battery ever and several range options based on trim levels, you have a lot of possible destinations within reach.
Carve it up with
Feel instant torque off the line, push ahead with all-weather traction and precise cornering, thanks to the confidence of available e-4ORCE all-wheel drive.
Our most advanced driver
With cutting-edge driver assistance features, ARIYA can help ease the commute with hands-off driving and even park all on its own.
New ways to connect to
As your discovery partner, ARIYA listens, learns, and meets your needs like never before.
Sleek, lounge-like interior
An innovative EV platform and timeless Japanese design give ARIYA a new kind of interior space that comforts and adapts to the moment.
Go electric, get ahead
No more oil changes, emissions tests, or engine tune-ups. Gas station stops? Only if you need a snack. There are a lot of positives to an EV.
Take a ride into the electric future in virtual reality
You’ll see driving in a whole new way
Take a virtual reality ride in the All-New, All-Electric Nissan ARIYA. Lose yourself in the luxury, feel the power and discover how ARIYA is changing perspectives one thrill at a time. Available now on the Meta Quest 2VR headset.
Compare 2023 ARIYA Trims
FILTER BY DRIVETRAIN:
EV charging assistance
- Including one-year unlimited EVgo charging, one of the largest public fast charging networks[*] Customer must enroll their ARIYA VIN in customer’s active EVgo account no later than 90 days from the date of purchase or lease of a new 2023 ARIYA from a participating Nissan dealer (“Enrolled ARIYA”). Fleet customers not eligible. EVgo Unlimited Charging only applies to Enrolled ARIYA charging sessions at an EVgo owned-and-operated public charging station when paid using the EVgo app or EVgo RFID card under customer’s Valid EVgo Account during the first year of customer’s ARIYA ownership or lease. EVgo Unlimited Charging not valid toward idle fees, reservation fees, or charging sessions at any EVgo eXtend charger or EVgo roaming partner charger. EVgo’s network is owned and managed by EVgo, use of an EVgo account and its charging stations are subject to EVgo’s Terms and Conditions (https://www.evgo.com/terms-of-service/), and are not within Nissan’s control. Availability of charging stations not guaranteed. This offer is not compatible with other offers, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Offer is subject to change at any time and/or is subject to termination without notice. Other restrictions apply. Visit nissanenergyperks.com (https://www.evgo.com/nissan-energy-perks/) for full program details.[*] Public charging networks are provided by independent companies, and are not within Nissan's control. Availability of charging stations not guaranteed.
- The largest dealer charging network in the US [*] Based on PlugShare national reporting of level 2 and level 3 charging connectors
- Seamless Wallbox home charging solutions, including charger purchase and installation
- Use your ARIYA Reservation ID to save $150 [*] Special offer available to qualifying Nissan ARIYA reservationist buyers and lessees. when purchasing a Wallbox Pulsar Plus Level 2 home charger [*] The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
EV warranty coverage and experience
- An 8 year/100,000 mile, whichever comes first, Limited Battery Warranty[*] The Nissan lithium-ion battery and battery capacity limited warranty includes coverage for defects in materials or workmanship for 96 months/100,000 miles (whichever occurs first) as well as protection against capacity loss below 9 segments of capacity (out of 12) as shown on the vehicle’s capacity gauge for a period of 96 months/100,000 miles (whichever occurs first). For complete information concerning coverage, conditions, limitations, and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the applicable warranty information booklet for your vehicl
- An EV specific multi-point inspection
- 8 billion miles driven by Nissan EV customers globally
- 3 years/36,000 miles, whichever comes first, of prepaid scheduled maintenance included with your purchase
- Specialized EV Certified Nissan-trained technicians
- Tire Hazard Protection from tire accidents
EV roadside assistance
- 24 hours/365 days Emergency Roadside Assistance[*] Roadside assistance coverage period varies by model year model. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the warranty information booklet for the model year model.
- Out-of-charge towing to dealership, nearest charging location, or home
- 3 years/36 months of roadside assistance[*] Roadside assistance coverage period varies by model year model. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the warranty information booklet for the model year model.
- 5 years/60,000 miles of flat bed towing coverage[*] Roadside assistance coverage period varies by model year model. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the warranty information booklet for the model year model.